We Are ViennaUP
ViennaUP’21 is happy to offer a platform for matchmaking across events. If you want to engage with the ViennaUP community, you have the opportunity to send and receive meeting requests 24/7 from 27th of April to 12th
of May, 2021. Please make use of this opportunity wisely and respect the time resources of others by confirming and declining meeting requests according to your availability.
the instruction for registration
1) Create a strong profile to be visible for other participants
Take a few seconds to create a strong profile for yourself and your company. The more information you share about company, business offers and interests the better your matching experience will be. This profile is your online business card – use it meaningfully.
- Position the product/expertise/service you are offering and/or looking for in the market place
- The more information you share the more visibility you can create for your profile in general
- Keep in mind: Informative profiles have higher success rates with meeting requests
2) Send and receive requests for 1:1-meetings
- Confirm or decline meetings based on your availability (Please be aware requests can be sent 24/7)
- Browse through the participants list and/or market place to find interesting profiles
- Send and receive 1:1 meeting requests
- Meeting requests must be accepted to be scheduled
During ViennaUP’21 from 27th of April until 12th of May, 2021
- Login to your profile
- All of your scheduled meetings will be accessible via “My Agenda” – please make sure to visit frequently so that you don’t miss any changes!
- Please browse through the participant lists and/or market place frequently as many participants will register while ViennaUP’21 is happening.
- Very important: Please RESPECT the time of other participants and show up on time. If you can’t make it for whatever reason, please cancel the request/meeting accordingly on the platform so that the other person gets a notification.
3) Technical Preparations
- Use a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone where both Webcam and Microphone are installed.
- Double check if you have selected a proper time-zone (see Menu: Edit my Profile).
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably. Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition).
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call in your browser. You should see yourself!
- 1:1 Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App.